Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mud Butt Cloth Diapers Touch Tape & AI2 Pocket Fusion

All of the diapers I'd purchased up until the "Oh! Canada" Diaper had snaps. Then, I discussed the idea of ordering a diaper with touch tape with my husband. I knew he was frustrated with the snaps not always getting a tight enough fit, and when they were tight enough, sometimes they were too tight on some of Lucie's diapers. I suggested ordering a new diaper with touch tape, a brand of velcro/aplix closure.

There are tabs on the diapers from Mud Butt Cloth Diapers which allow the velcro sticky side to stick to something while washing, so it does not stick to other things. If I remembered, when tossing the dirty diaper in the wet bag, to put the touch tape on the laundry tabs, they'd probably work really well. But, in three uses, I haven't remembered. Hubby hasn't either.

My diapers are used heavily in a small rotation, and I'm looking to bulk up my stash. Any future diapers I buy up until the point she learns to open the touch tape, will most likely be touch tape closure. It allows for a very secure fit, and it doesn't hurt baby girl! The rise settings are still secured with snaps.

Another option I'm loving on the Mud Butts are the AI2 Pocket Fusion. Lucie, lately, has been flooding her diapers at night, because last night, she slept for 9 HOURS! So, with the additional time in ONE diaper, the ability to add an extra insert behind the AI2 snap in insert is definitely useful.

I love my Mud Butt pockets, but I absolutely ADORE my Mud Butt AI2 Pocket Fusions!

And the Mud Butt diapers look absolutely ADORABLE on Lucie!

No comments: