Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Still More Awesome Event Photos

Who wouldn't want caped Superheroes at their Wedding/Baptism afterparty?  And not to toot my own horn, but that is an awesome photo.  So awesome in fact, that it was featured on OffBeat Bride's Monday Montage on 5/14/2012.
Here I am, the morning of the wedding/baptism, before the ceremonies, wearing my
"Just Married" shirt at the grocery store while buying eggs. I thought it was funny. No one else did.
This is a photo of me, holding Lucie, with Sarah, Lucie's daughter. Not my Lucie... well, not my daughter Lucie... but the Lucie we named her for.
We had an awesome cake for Lucie. My best friend, Tricia, made us an anniversary cake too, but no one took a photo of just that cake. It is, however, the reason for the following hilarious photo:
I had the crazy idea to make chocolate covered oreos. Then, I found a gluten free equivalent of Oreos, so I made gluten free chocolate covered chocolate cookie-o's for my family members with Celiac disease. I made 15 of those. I made 270 of the non-gluten free ones afterwards. Crazy? Maybe... just... a little.
and that photo there? That's not even all of the chocolates. There's a whole other basket!

No comments: