Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cloth/Hybrid Diapering


I have become an affiliate of SweetBottomsBaby.com, and I will be reviewing some of the products I have purchased from them in order to cloth/hybrid diaper baby Lucie.  I have been using Thirsties Duo Wraps over disposable diapers for a few weeks now, and they have served to prevent leaks.  I do have a bunch of size 1 and 2 disposables on hand, too, for days when we would be traveling and cloth diapers would not be practical.  I am looking to transition to entirely cloth at home, and cloth/hybrid while outside of the house.  I received my thirsties duo prefolds today, and I am currently in the process of prepping those, along with some gro-via AI2s.  I don't think Lucie will fit in the AI2s, just yet, but she does fit in the thirsties duo wraps, so it's just a matter of putting the prefolds under the wraps, instead of a disposable diaper.  Also, I will be using snappies, instead of diaper pins to secure the prefolds under the wraps.

Now, having not used any of the cloth inside components yet, I can not speak on any of their ability to contain messes, except that the wraps have contained leaks from a batch of Huggies that must have made it past a sleeping quality control technician.

I can, however, speak about the amazing customer service, and quick shipping from SweetBottomsBaby

My order was placed on Sunday night, it was shipped on Monday, and it arrived today.  FREE SHIPPING within the US, and for orders under 4 lbs. to Canada.  Isn't that AWESOME?!  Also, SweetBottoms allows you to choose which samples you'd like included in your order, as well as allows you to earn rewards based on your purchases!
Lucie at 3 weeks old, wearing a Thirstie's Duo Wrap in Orchid.

A few items you can expect to read reviews on in the coming weeks:
Gro-Via's AI2 system, Gro-Via Bio-Liners and Bio-Soakers
Thirsties Duo Wrap, paired with Thirsties Duo Hemp Pre-Fold (and Snappies!)
Rump-a-Roos Cover (and the adorable Rump-a-Roos matching doll sized cloth diaper?! ADORABLE!!!)
CJ's BUTTer
Flips
and Cloth Swim Diapers -- Which keep the P out of the OOL?

*** LuSa Organic Soap Bar --- Tried this!!  Queen Bee's Breakfast smells so YUMMY!!!

No comments: