Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Love My Husband!

Whenever I am sad about the geographical distance between myself and Jonathan, I only need to look at this photo. This photo is when Jonathan read the vows he wrote to me on our wedding day. Many people who attended said that they were on the verge of tears as he read his vows, which were straight from his heart.

Jonathan is normally a very shy, quiet person when you first meet him, and although he was accustomed to singing A Cappella in front of large audiences, never before had he declared his love for me in front of so many people. I have to give him credit for trying the day he proposed. The idiot at CitiField did not put the proposal on the scoreboard, but Jonathan tried, and it's the thought that counts.

Back to the photo... this particular photo just brings back such a feeling of warmth and love, and it is a memory I will cherish forever.

Jonathan I loved you then, I love you now, and I will love you forever. I would travel to the ends of the Earth to be with you, and that includes South Carolina. I look forward to our next great adventure (leaving NY!) and exploring our new neighborhood.

Jonathan, you are my true love, my soul mate, and I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are an amazing husband and an even more amazing father to our little girl. I can't wait until you come home again, so we can take this show on the road! XOXO

No comments: