Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year, New You

Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life






I read the book Move Your Stuff, Change Your Life about 7 or 8 years ago, and although the moving of stuff that occurred today within my house (with many thanks to my best friend, Tricia and her fiance, Corey, for assisting and motivating) may not have been entirely motivated by Feng Shui, or even moved in a way that agrees entirely with the principles of Feng Shui, moving the furniture in the living room has changed my life, because we made room for the baby.  Cleaning out the upstairs room that has basically been the-junk-room-where-everything-gets-thrown-and-forgotten-when-we-straighten-up-the-first-floor has been an amazing step towards lifting myself out of near-hoarder status.  I cleaned up my inventory for my independent beauty consultant business, and now I have a general idea of where my stock is plentiful, and where it needs to be built upon.  Also, this has made room for Jon's stuff to be moved into my room, to make room for the baby in what was once his man-cave.  This is really happening... I'm going to be a mom in 2012.

No comments: