Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Home Shopping

Today, Lucie and I went out with our real estate agent, Fran Smith, of Covenant Properties. We visited a community called "Lake Frances" which was gorgeous! There is a lake for fishing and boating, a playground, a pool, a clubhouse, and it's right next door to a golf course!

Homes are affordable, and taxes are low. The school district is great. I am really liking the neighborhood. There are homes built in the community by CrownUS, and of all the builders I see in the area, the homes built by CrownUS give you much more bang for your buck. I can't wait to see what Jonathan thinks of the homes I saw. I'll be going back on Sunday with him to view the three models I liked best.


Shameless Plug

Don't forget, I'm part sponsor in a great giveaway of a DIONO RADIAN RXT Child Restraint, and you can enter HERE! (Prize fulfillment by Life With My Littles. Other Legal Disclaimers listed in the giveaway post.)


SUNNY DECALS GIVEAWAY coming soon!

No comments: